Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wisdom in an Email

One of my best friends sent this quote and message to me- I had to share, it touched me. Thank you to all my friends and family for your thoughts, support, understanding, space when I need it, hugs when I need them, drinks to be drunk and food to be shared- you have kept Felix and I sustained and for that we are truly blessed and thankful!

“All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.” --Anatole France

Your experiences, while unique, are parallel to so many others’ experiences. You may feel alone at times, but you are not. You will find that when you are ready to share and re-connect with others, your true friends and family members will still be there.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment